- Working remotely tomorrow. I love my coworkers, but who doesn’t want to be able to not have to get dressed up for the office and lay on a couch with your computer instead of sitting in an office chair under buzzing fluorescent lights every once in awhile? Don’t tell me you don’t. Because NO ONE likes fluorescent lights. Fluorescent lights could make even Kate Middleton look bad.
- Girls’ weekend in Charlotte. One of my very best friends is getting married next year, and her sister (her maid of honor) somehow won a “bridal bash” for her in a drawing she entered at a bridal show. I don’t know all of the details, but apparently, all of us bridesmaids (and the bride, of course!) get free facials and some other surprises, so we decided to make a weekend out of it. A carload of us are driving down to Charlotte Saturday morning, doing “bridal bashy” things, staying overnight, and then having brunch Sunday morning. I can’t WAIT to spend some time with most of my best friends!
- Willoughby Wednesday. Duh.
- Breakfast. I love breakfast. Everything about it. I love breakfast food, I love the fact that I get to eat after being forced to not eat for like ten hours straight (I’m still working on figuring out how to eat while sleeping), and I love eating in general. Really, there is nothing bad about breakfast. Except that there are no synonyms for it, so I have said breakfast too many times in this bullet.
- Hearing whether or not you smiled and/or actually laughed after reading this article that has been on the “Living Well” page of CNNhealth.com for like three months.
Just look at the title of the link. You cannot NOT smile when you read that. Disgustingly hilarious.
And after a good, quality, obviously thought-out post, I am now going to bed to dream about what I’m going to eat in nine hours.